Decadent Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins That Make Your Mouth Water
Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins
These Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins are soft, fluffy, and bursting with sweet, juicy strawberries and rich, creamy cream cheese in every bite. They make the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert, and are sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1.2 cup vegitable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease silicone mold using nonstick cooking spray or butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until the ingredients are combined.
- Gently fold in the diced strawberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the silicone mold cavities
- Drop a spoonful of cream cheese onto the top of each muffin. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the cream cheese into the batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to completly cool in the silicone mold