Gluten-free Peanut Butter Dog Treats Your Dogs Will Love!
Gluten-free Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Gluten-free peanut butter dog treats are a delicious and healthy snack for your furry friend. They are made with oats, rice flour, and natural peanut butter, and are free from gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye that can cause digestive issues in some dogs.
- 1 cup oats make sure they are certified gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the oats, rice flour, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add the water and mix until a dough forms. If the dough is too crumbly, add a little more water until it comes together.
- Press the dough firmly into the silicone molds, making sure to fill all the crevices.
- Bake the treats in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are firm to the touch.
- Remove the treats from the oven and let them cool completely before removing them from the silicone molds.
- Store the treats in an airtight container at room temperature for several days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze the treats for longer storage.