These Are Absolutely The Best Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Chocolate Chip Muffins are soft, tender, and studded with gooey, chocolatey goodness in every bite. They make the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert, and are sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease silicone molds with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until the ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to completly cool inside silicone mold